Trully Eweuh Gawe

Lately I know there's something wrong with me but I'm not sure i get it. 
Now I know what it is. I realize I'm not really smiling!!! I don't really give a sincere smile.

This is weird.
I always can't sleep under 11pm. I usually watch a movie or read Novel until I fall asleep.
Tonight.... I really hungry!!! I'm not dinner yet. huaaahh..... this always happens to me. LATE hungry.

So I started browsing the internet.
I seek all about love. Weird number 2, can't describe it pretty good.


You may not have heard me tell you that I love you, but the way that I look into your eyes, the way I smile when you pass by, and the way that my heart feels when you are near all speaks of what best describes the love that I feel.

For yesterday's memories, today's love, and tomorrow's dreams I love you.

I love you today, yesterday and every tomorrow.


^_^ I LOVE ALL OF MEMBER OF MY FAMILY, PETS, BOOKS, AND WHATEVER ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog