A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton

Making my way downtown I'm walking fast
Faces passed and I'm home bound

Staring blankly ahead , Just making my way
Making a way through the crowd

And I need you and I miss you and now I wonder....

If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time would pass me by
'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you tonight

It's always times like these when I think of you
And I wonder if you ever think of me

'Cause everything's so wrong and I don't belong
Living in your precious memories

And I, I don't want to let you know
I, I drown in your memory
I, I don't want to let this go
I, I don't....



Legally Blonde tetap jadi film favoritku!!! hha... udah jadul sih, tapi baru nemu lyric soundtrack-nya :)
Keren lah filmnya. Perjuangan pink lover mengejar cintanya sampai ke Harvard (dunia baju gelap) hhe...  Nggak cuma berjuang mendapatkan orang yang dicintainya di Harvard, uniknya, dia juga berjuang mempertahankan style pinky-nya.
Dan nggak seperti cerita cinta pada umumnya. Dia nggak mendapatkan orang yang dicintainya, tapi malah mendapatkan yang lebih baik!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog